Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Marcus for President 2012 - Canada & Mexico Act

I can't begin to weigh in on the loads of bullshit and pork being thrown around on this health care fuck fest. Politicians could really mess up a two car parade...they complicate everything as it makes their existences seem justified and their fluoride soaked brains somehow smarter.



Let’s move on to more pressing subjects…Canada and Mexico. I like Canadians a lot, I really haven’t met any a-hole Canadians although I’m sure some exist. I like Mexicans too, hard working peeps with spicy food. So, if elected your President in 2012 I promise to work hard to incorporate them into America or I might just give the keys to the US over to Canada and then we’ll take in Mexico for a nice spicy taco celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment