Wednesday, February 24, 2010

US Presidential Campaign Promise # 19 - Playoff System for College Football

I think like most college football fans out there, I am sick of this BCS Bullshit and the NCAA's pussy footing around every year about bringing in a better system.

If elected your President, by executive order I will force a playoff system to start the first year i'm in office.  I do apologize in advance to the other conferences that the SEC will likely win the Championship every year, but doesn't the best conference and best team deserve to win?

Finally, I know many conservative flouride-drinking Georgia boys won't like this, but I also promise to pressure UGA to bring in a football coach with something other than superior bible study skills and mediocre play calling skills...how long can a program hang it's hat on a 1982 Championship?

No comments:

Post a Comment